The most valuable thing you can do is to convey positive energy, not steal it. Maintaining positive energy, even when your life has unexpected events or challenges arise, is vital to your health, and the health of your family and friends. Your positive spirit will make an impact on everyone around you. Your day will be more energetic, and much happier.
Avoid supporting others negativity and encourage positive behavior, reinforce with your actions. Remove yourself from office gossip, office politics, being critical of others or offering an opinion about something or someone when it may not concern you. Avoid being nosy. If asked for your opinion, provide input where you feel comfortable or kindly remove yourself from the conversation.
Share the positive activities in your life or passion for a cause you support. Avoid conversations that offer an opportunity for your opinion to be misunderstood: religion, politics, local government, people, and company, past employer, family, friends, and finances. Try to alleviate negative opinions and feedback, especially in a group or social setting.
Perhaps confide in a trusted friend to vent or clear your mind. Also, you can journal - write down your thoughts to get your feelings out, then use the journal as a reference for positive thoughts that can turn the negative around or at least a way for you to take the negative out to adjust your mindset. Keep an open mind. Take the optimistic approach.
The positive starts with you! The energy you hold within yourself and what you transfer to others will always make a difference in your daily outcomes. To ensure that energy each day is positive try a few of the following activities, and always share with others. Pass on your positive actions so they can begin to make a difference in sharing their positive energy in their circle.
- Smile – it will increase your face value – others will notice
- Say ‘Please’ and ‘Thank You’
- Compliment a friend or even a stranger
- Stop during the day, take a deep breath - reflect, regroup and recharge
- Share in the moments, achievements and celebrations of others – practice joy not envy
- Make a random call or text - let someone know you are thinking about him or her
- Stop Worrying – there are many things out of your control – let it go
- Celebrate what you have in your life instead of focusing on what you do not have - remember, the
best things in life are not things or material possessions
- Plan one thing for yourself each day, no matter how big or small – even if it’s indulging in your favorite afternoon treat
Now, you are ready to launch the energy to enjoy positive daily living. Remember to smile from your heart and fill your day with moments, which will turn into lasting memories. Make an impression; leave your mark, autograph your life with your actions!
Follow us next week as we explore new daily healthy habits to build a better you. Experience the Meliora difference; experience our pursuit of better.
Thanks for reading, please like, share or send to others so they can learn all our healthy habits along with you!
Experience the Meliora difference; experience our pursuit of better. Visit us on LinkedIn